Last Updated: February 07, 2021
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
- We collect the Personal Data provided by you when you register to the Platform, use it, complete forms, or submit a request for a quote or any other submission in the context of the services that we provide you in our Platform. We also collect Personal Data about your communications with Manufuture (e.g., to fulfill your requests for products and/or services and for related activities (e.g., account management, support and to provide other services related to your relationship with)) as well as communication with other users of the Platform. In addition, we may collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Platform.
- We use Personal Data to provide you with our services, to allow you to create an account, to operate the Platform and to perform our obligations to you; to ensure marketplace integrity and security; to contact you, answer your questions and send you direct marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you; to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Platform that you are authorized to access and/or to send you updates or news regarding the Platform and our products; and to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Please note that some of the abovementioned Personal Data will also be used for detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Data and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be stored until we proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data as follows:
- With our affiliated companies and with our third-party service providers and partners to assist us with our business operations and to provide our Platform. Such information may be transferred to other countries.
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) enforce our rights and the Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Manufuture, our users, yourself and/or the public.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we may disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Rights: You have a right to access, amend or delete your Personal Data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected] To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will handle your request in accordance with applicable law. In the event that your request could adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, it could impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initially requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible in accordance with applicable law.
- Deleting your account: Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing us via [email protected] If you terminate your account, any association between your account and Personal Data we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on certain services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public.
USE BY CHILDREN.
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected]
COOKIES, ANALYTIC TOOLS, LOG FILES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
We may utilize cookies and similar technologies (such as web beacons, pixels, tags, log files, analytic tools and scripts) to improve and personalize your experience, provide our services, analyze website performance and for marketing purposes. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact us at [email protected]